Monday, May 3, 2010

A Muse Celebration Challenge

Well, I've been challenge-happy lately as you can see from my last several posts.  This week is A Muse's  9th Birthday Celebration and they issued a "Celebration Challenge" in honor of the occasion. 

Here's my card...

Isn't it a cutie??  All stamps are by A Muse.  I used Party Chick, Happy Bird-day and Fancy Borders.  The paper is by PTI and the inks are Memento and Versamagic.  I chose my colors based on the ribbon.  I thought that ribbon was so fun and cheery so I made a card that was inspired by it. 

I colored my little chick lightly with Prismas and added a fun little green rhinestone to the top of her party hat.  I just love her...A Muse has the cutest little stamps.  They are having a new release tomorrow called "Everything's Rosy" and the sneek peaks are BEAUTIFUL!!  Go check them out at amuseartstamps.com !!

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, your comments are very much appreciated!!!

Lauren


8 comments:

  1. Such great colors, Lauren. I dig the rows of scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CA-UTE!!! Adorable little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little chickie is such so cute! And I really like those scallops at the bottom - is that paper or a stamp? Either way it's a great look that I'm going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the little scallop borders! I've been challenge happy lately myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those stacked scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such an AMUSE fan too!! Very cute little chickie!!

    ReplyDelete