Monday, August 23, 2010

Papertrey Chicks Challenge

This week was my turn to host the weekly Papertrey Chicks Challenge.  With today being the first day of school, time seemed to pass me by very quickly.  So I cheated a bit and decided to use a Clean&Simple card sketch.  It's FTL67.   It's a clean and classic design that can be interpreted any number of ways.


Being in a time crunch, I kept pretty close to the original sketch design.



I used Orange Zest and Spring Moss as my color palette.

All Supplies Papertrey unless otherwise stated:
Stamps:  Polka Dot Basics II, Text Style II, Signature Greetings
Ink: Memento
Patterned Paper:  Bitty Dot Basics
Dies: Beautiful Blooms II #1
Felt, Ribbon, Rhinestones: Hobby Lobby
Button: Dark Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment