Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Muse Lounge Monthly Challenge - August

The theme for this month's challenge is Stick to the Pattern.  So, we need to create a project with either a stamped pattern or patterned paper.  Here are my takes on this challenge.  I should mention that all stamps and patterned paper are by A Muse



This first one shows a pattern I created with Leaf Frond II stamp and gingham paper.  Nice and simple.  Just how I like it.  I just love the lime green and orange color combo.  I just so happened to have the perfect coordinating ribbon and button on hand.  Don'tcha love it when that happens?





For the second one, I stamped a Christmas tree background in unconventional colors just for fun.   I scalloped the bottom edge with a Martha Stewart punch and adhered colored cardstock behind the scallops.  I topped the center trees with a bit of bling and tied it up with a bit of ribbon.  The sentiment is one of my favorite new A Muse stamps!!





This last one is uber-simple with some gingham punched squares and nice, simple sentiment.  Doesn't get any easier than this, but I like how it turned out.  I just can't get enough of this petite gingham patterned paper...it's the best!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and as always your comments are very much appreciated!!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the leaf frond and ginham one though... That bow and button is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job on the A Muse Stick to the Pattern Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete