Friday, February 7, 2014

Timer Challenge: Take 2

I had just enough time this afternoon to squeeze in one more card for the Timer Challenge on the PTI blog.  This time I wanted to see if I could combine challenges.  This card is for the timer challenge as well as the sketch/color combo challenge from Day 1.  It was indeed a challenge trying to figure out how to work all those colors into a 7-product-17-minute-limit project.  So, one card, two challenges, one cardstock sheet, 4 ink colors, 2 stamp sets and 17 minutes.  Whew!

Here goes...
 
 
Not something that would fall under the "Masterpiece" heading, but hey, I had 17 minutes.  If I had to choose again, I'd pick a sentiment that had a bit more interest.  It is what it is.  And what it is- is fun. :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment