Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink Timer Challenge

Here is my entry in the PTI Timer Challenge that is part of their anniversary festivities.  This is day 3, I believe.  Today's challenge is to find 7 products in 7 minutes and create a card in under 17 minutes. 

Here's mine...
 
 
I used exactly 7 products: 4 ink colors, 2 paper colors and 1 stamp set. 
 
It's OK. And for the contest purposes, that's where this card ends. 
 
BUT.....
 
I am physically incapable of leaving the flower centers naked.  I'm just not that strong.  I'm only human after all.  Sooo...
 
Here's what the card will look like when it is actually sent to someone.
 
 
Ah.  That's better.  I would ideally like to throw another color in there somewhere, but it'll do. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

3 comments:

  1. You sound like me...a card is naked if it doesn't have all the finishing touches! But I like what you came up with...great stamp set to start with! :0)

    ReplyDelete