Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's HERE!!!! :)

It's here!  The NEW 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog!!!  Check it out here!  On my website you can look through the online version of the new catty.  There's TONS of new things!  And now all of the new items are available for purchase.  :)


Want a catalog of your own to flip through?  No problem!  Now through the end of February, I will send a FREE catalog ($9.95 value) to anyone who places an order of $75 or more (before tax and shipping).  You can shop through my website or you can email me your order and I'll do the paperwork for you.  It's that easy to get a free catalog...and it's BEAUTIFUL!!  So many amazing projects to inspire your creativity.

You can find my online store by clicking HERE.  You can also email me at laurenmccabe.amusestudio@gmail.com if you have any questions about anything you see.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lauren
My A Muse Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment