Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm a Consultant!!

                                

Today I signed up to be an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant!!  I have been a fan of A Muse for a while, and recently they changed their company to be a home party company rather than a retailer.  I will have an online store that will go live on April 1 and I will also be available to do home parties and demonstrations.  Please stop by my online store and check it out.   HERE is the link.  (Again, it won't go live until April 1st.) Very cute, high quality cling mounted rubber stamps as well as other paper crafting supplies like paper, ink, ribbon, buttons and dies.  Hope to see you soon!!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been eyeing their new stuff. What can you tell me about shipping, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Lauren!! I love Amuse.

    ReplyDelete