Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Papertrey Princesses Challenge

Hi all!!  I'm here today with my take on a couple of Papertrey Princesses challenges.  Being the time-efficient crafter than I've been lately, I created a card that combines the latest two challenges into one. ;)

Diane's challenge was to create a card with Hawaiian colors or theme in honor of her trip to Hawaii.  Leah's challenge was to create something using the negative image of a die cut.

So here's my card:


I used Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss and Pure Poppy inks with a tiny blossom from Beautiful Blooms II inside the cut out squares of the Take Three die.  The sentiment is from Half & Half.  Taking a tip from Nichole, I added a trio of tiny black dots inside each flower just to add a bit of dimension and detail.

Thanks for stopping by and please stop by the other Princesses blogs. :)  You can find the links on the right side margin of my blog.  

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and I love the negative image effect! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lauren! Way to combine the two challenges!
    I still need to do Leah's challenge....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty! Love the patterns you stamped behind the negative squares...great card!

      Delete