Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink- Anniversary Celebrations: Day 7

Hi all!! Today I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's 7th day of challenges in honor of their 5th Anniversary.  Today's challenge was to create a project with a heart theme.

Here is my card:


I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder to make the sentiment stand out.  I think it's time to reink my pad because I didn't get the full coverage that I wanted, but being tight on time today, I didn't have time to redo it.  Such is life sometimes...just gotta roll with it. :)



I added a little pink Stickles to the pink hearts inside the larger red heart just to add a little more dimension and adhered it with foam adhesive.  And what card is complete without a token button?  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lauren


1 comment: